Wednesday, April 16, 2008

TAXES!

So Trevor talked me into filing taxes this year. It was awfully confusing! Luckily Christie volunteered to help me out. It was WAY easier once she took over! She really knew what she was doing. I cried a couple times as she told me what our returns would be. You all know how tight money can be! I couldn't wipe the smile from my face for a few hours. I cried a little more when I got home too. Seriously, I am so excited to get our returns this year. Heavenly Father really blessed us. Even if the numbers are wrong and we end up getting way less than we thought we would, it doesn't matter. I wasn't even planning on filing, so any money we get will be AWESOME!

I never thought I'd say this but.....


HOORAY FOR TAXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. you have worked so hard this past year, you deserve a good one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That's awesome for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for taxes! Yay for Billy Joel too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you guys. Isn't it amazing how the Lord takes care of us. I agree, Yay for taxes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i almost wasn't going to file either, and i'm so glad we did. we're getting quite a chunk of change back too. good ol' uncle sam! i'm glad you guys filed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are awesome Alyson. It was way easy to help you and no problem at all. And anyway the kids loved it.

    ReplyDelete