I'm putting all my crafts away. Everything will soon be packed up, and I won't be saying "hello" to them again until September. That means we will soon be eating off the dining room table again!! YIPPEE!!!
Mom found a nice box of fabric that I convinced her you would want. She is planning on leaving it here for you. I may store it just so I know where it is.
Also, found some really cute pics of you and Alysa's first day going to either kindergarten or First grade. You both are getting on the bus... so maybe not kindergarten.
Really CUTE though.
There is also a nice stack of pictures that need to get to you. I didn't realize all of the stuff that Mom and Dad were still storing for us. I thought I had everything.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete- Sorry about the deleted comment -
ReplyDeleteMom found a nice box of fabric that I convinced her you would want. She is planning on leaving it here for you. I may store it just so I know where it is.
Also, found some really cute pics of you and Alysa's first day going to either kindergarten or First grade. You both are getting on the bus... so maybe not kindergarten.
Really CUTE though.
There is also a nice stack of pictures that need to get to you. I didn't realize all of the stuff that Mom and Dad were still storing for us. I thought I had everything.