If you don't know this already, I AM A PICTURE ADDICT! I love pictures. I don't have a whole lot of myself as a child (being at the tale end of so many kids) so I feel even more of an urgency to get a lot of my own children.I had some really awesome pictures taken of Logan at Kiddie Kandids before we moved out here, but I was really sad to find that there wasn't a Kiddie Kandids here. Fortunately Faith told me about Portrait Innovations, and I have to say I will never go back to Kiddie Kandids again if I can help it!
I took the kids today, and it totally ROCKED! It was WAY cheaper and I got so many more pictures for the price. You guys gotta check it out!




wow those pictures are GREAT! way better looking than jcpenny's... hmmm maybe i'll have to go their instead for daphne's 2 year sitting. i LOVE the matching bows with all the outfits!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are awesome!!!! How adorable!
ReplyDeleteWay cute pictures!! Thanks for the reminder, I always forget about Portrait Innovations.
ReplyDeleteAlyson, those are such cute pictures! I really like the Logan one - his eyes are so lit up and his expression is so cute!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are adorable!
ReplyDeleteThese are SO cute! I'm definitely going there for Maya's pics!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW! great pictures!
ReplyDeleteIt also helps that the subject matter is amazingly adorable!!
The pictures turned out AWESOME. Don't you absolutely love that place.
ReplyDeleteyour kids are so cute! The pictures turned out adorable.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete