Today was my parents' farewell. What an exciting time for them! They will be leaving this week. They will make some pretty awesome missionaries! This is our last family picture..although it is missing Trevor, Logan, and now Samantha. I love my family so much!! I wish I could be there with them right now.
There are so many red-heads, I love it! Is that just your immediate family with spouses and kids?
ReplyDeleteThose are my siblings and their spouses on the front row, and my nieces and nephews in the back. I am the only one standing in the back because no one told me it was just for grandkids.
ReplyDeleteWow! What an awesome family!!!! That is a way awesome picture!
ReplyDeleteHey,
ReplyDeletewe wish you could be here with us right now. Tomorrow is our birthday lunch with our sisters. Don't know who will show, but we'll be thinking of you!