Friday, April 25, 2008

Husbands Say the Darndest Things

Last night we went for a bike ride to get out of the house. It was a lot of fun! Especially with my new "Lazy Boy" seat. I'm telling you, a comfortable seat makes all the difference on a bike. So back to my story...We ended up at a park swinging on the swings. Logan and I were swinging, and Trevor was pushing. I asked Trevor to give me an "under dog". Doesn't everyone know what an under dog is? Apparently he didn't know what that is because he gave me the strangest look, and said "you are one perverted sicko".

I started laughing of course, and then got off the swing and showed him how to give Logan an under dog. He was not impressed. Trevor sure was deprived of life not having grown up in the west. I mean, he calls crayons "crowns" and loves corn bread... CORN BREAD!

5 comments:

  1. LOL! That is so funny...

    Yeah, Dan makes fun of the way I talk (he being from WA and me from AZ) but I'm not the one who calls a pillow a pell-o :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A life without underdogs is no life at all..... my kids love 'em!! But I also love corn bread! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can you not know what an underdog is?! I didn't grow up in the west either, but I know what an underdog is and pronounce crayons correctly! But I do also like cornbread.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so funny! I think making fun of my husband is fun, and even funnier when other people do it too. It's cute. It's a good thing he has you to teach him the basics in life. I'm just still laughing that he said you were a "perverted sicko"!!! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! I am laughing my head off! That is freakin' hilarious! Mike will definitely hear about this! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete