I have been wondering why, after all the work we women put into making a baby and carrying it inside and then birthing the dang thing, why does Heavenly Father also throw in the crazy hormones on top of it all? We do all the work after all, why not make a side effect of pregnancy for the men to get crazy hormones or something? It just makes no sense to me....
I have been feeling "crazy" lately. Really unbalanced. There is just no other way to describe it. I can't wait to feel like myself again.
I have been feeling that way too! We should form a support group! :) One minute I'm happy, the next minute I'm sad,the next minute I want to hurt someone. Gosh! When will it end???
ReplyDeleteYou're right, it takes WAY too long to get back to feeling like yourself!
ReplyDeletelet me know if you need some help or just need to talk. i can come help you pack or take logan for a little while. also, if you are feeling really weird, you may have post-partum depession and may want to mention it to sameerah. and i owe you some $$! but for real, i can help you out, just tell me when and where!
ReplyDelete