Friday, April 18, 2008

Spring is HERE!

Today we joined a bunch of girls for lunch at the park. I just love going there. It was such a nice day. Finally we have nice weather! We had a lot of fun playing and chatting.


After we ate, the kids all wanted to take a walk down to the lake. The water was too tempting and the clothes didn't stay on for long.I have to throw in a picture of Samantha here. For some reason I didn't take any pictures of her at the park. She's a tad bit grumpy here...

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I wish I could've been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had so much fun, wish we could have been there. Can't wait to play when we get back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your new blog background, very cute! Logan looks so cute sporting his sun glasses and tighty whities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That park looks so dang fun! YOu'll have to show me where it is sometime! I've never been! Yay for a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Samantha is such a doll! I want to squeeze her! Hasn't been so great with the awesome weather lately? I'm lovin it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for sunshine and warm weather! I love that picture of Samantha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lake there is so beautiful. We need to go and bike around it, get some good exercise and let the kids play.

    ReplyDelete