Sunday, October 25, 2015

Three Thirty AM

Hey everyone,

It's 3:30 am and I'm wide awake.

Why?

Because my whole body hurts so much that I can't sleep.

Why?

I'll give you one hint...

My dad left earlier this evening.

Yeah, you guessed it. Another round of pushing hard through the weekend and killing ourselves on the house.

A very unusual feeling for me, my RIGHT shoulder is throbbing with pain.

I  am so sick of saying the word stucco.

Who knew we'd have so much to do?

My dad and I pushed through and did the second coat of stucco on the last three windows on Friday, and then today I did the final coat by myself on the rest of the house.

What were the men doing you ask?

Oh just up on the roof taking down the chimney.

No biggie.

What a big day for projects.

We all worked our tails off.

Trevor was exhausted when we got home tonight.

I'm sure my dad is probably sleeping well right now too.

Thanks Dad!!

We would be nowhere close to the progress we've made without your help!!

And guess what?

Monday is the final dumb stucco day.

I get to put the final coat on the last three windows, and then the house is sealed!!!

And then I never have to say that word again.

Stucco.

No comments:

Post a Comment