Friday, October 9, 2015

Inspector Smeckter

Today was a hard day. It was just...I don't know, I'm so exhausted! We worked our tails off and it feels like we didn't accomplish much. Still, we got another window in, and three small windows framed, and four windows sealed up and ready for stucco, and we took some old bunk bed rails which are meant to keep you from falling out of bed that my dad picked up, and ripped them down and primed them for window trim. It seems like a longish list when I type it all out!

Here's the kicker though; the gooding building inspector stopped by. He told us we have to have a permit to be changing the windows out. So we went and picked up a permit which really made me frustrated.  Why should we have to pay 55 bucks to replace windows which are already expensive? Dumb.

Enough complaining. I'm going to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment