Today Trevor came home with an exciting story. He said he talked with someone who told him about how the left hand side of our house was a beauty parlor back in the day. Now the door and large window make sense! But what doesn't make sense is who in their right mind would have stepped foot in that yucky house to get their hair done. People have low standards.
In home news, we put another window in tonight. We are going to work on getting the rest of the house ready for more stucco the rest of the week. We've got to get this stucco done before the weather gets too cold for it. I am now a stucco expert you know...
This is after one coat of stucco. Two more to go.
Looks good!!
ReplyDeletethat new window looks really sharp! And I'm impressed at the stucco work. Your place is going to look so good!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I bet the place looked much nicer "back in the day." I'd like to see a picture of it, actually. Did this random person have a picture? Maybe at the Gooding historical society or something? (Is there a Gooding historical society? This must be looked into.)
ReplyDeleteI'm with genius. I want to know what it looked like back in the day.
ReplyDelete