Last night I dreamt of stucco ALL. NIGHT. LONG. Do you know what a nightmare it was? Horrible.
But since it was literally all my brain could think about, I woke up at 5:30 and Googled the forecast as far out as I could get it. The weather is changing rapidly, and weather has everything to do with stucco and paint.
It's not looking good.
We had hoped to be able to finish with enough time for paint, but even after the final coat of stucco is up, you have to wait a week for paint. Urgh!
The problem is, we have two sets of stucco going right now. One is scheduled to be finished Friday, and the other is set to be finished Tuesday. That is just when the final coat will be applied. Then we wait a week. By that time the weather will be solidly in a freezing pattern at night. Isn't that too cold for paint? Or does it just have to be a certain daytime temp?
Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm pretty sure paint is just a certain daytime temp. Whew!
Now, would anyone like to jaunt up here for a painting party? It will be in November, and just a daytime party. I think we can get it done in one day.
50-85 degrees is the best time for paint. Thanks Google!
ReplyDeleteP.s. the forecast doesn't go out that far, but it will be in the 50s. Yikes! Cutting it close!!!
DeleteI wish I could help you. I certainly owe you after you helped paint my kitchen, gosh 5 years ago.
ReplyDeleteAlyson you are amazing. You guys are impressive at what you are getting done here.
ReplyDeleteJon