Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Two In One

Two mice caught in one night inside my house.

That. Is. Just. Plain. Disgusting.

A mouse chewed a hole through the kick plate in the kitchen cabinets. That is how they got in.

I am thoroughly grossed out.

What is my problem with mice?
They love me!
They follow me everywhere.

Strike that. Three mice.
A third just caught while I was typing this.

Ack! Help me!!
I feel so violated!

Trevor is tracking the third one as I cower and scream from the bed in the bedroom watching him from afar.

The funny thing is that the second mouse trap went off as trevor was tracking what we thought was the second but turned out to be the third. Make sense?

Ick.

I bet we catch even more today since they had all night to congregate in my house.

Heaven help me.

3 comments:

  1. We have a ton of mice and can't get rid of them. A month ago we even caught two mice on the SAME trap! They are all up in my food in my pantry/shelf and it is GROSSING ME OUT!!!!!! I find their droppings on my table, counter, etc as well each morning, and they are NOT eating crumbs or left out food, they're just chilling and eating our food that is packaged and sealed on the pantry/shelf. I don't know how they are getting up there either; I think they have super powers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack, I'm with you two. I hate mice!! I hate when you don't know if they are in your house, and I hate knowing they are in your house, but you don't know where.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cleaned a bunch of mice droppings out of the sunroom yesterday. Dad and I were debating whether they were old or fresh. Gross. I have a friend whose cabin was overrun with mice this summer. They found one floating in the toilet. Then they caught two mice in one trap; one had its arms around the other when they died. I saw the picture. You have my sympathies!

    ReplyDelete