Tuesday, December 15, 2015

BRAVE

Oh guys... what have I done? I was so so sick of my hair. All my layers had grown out and even though I have trimmed my hair myself, it was just yucky to me because it was all one length and I have super THICK hair!!!

And then I started watching hair cutting tutorials on Youtube.

You know where this is going, right?

So then I mustered up some courage.

Took a deep breath.

And chopped.

Ack!

I did a bad job!

Hahaha!

I could cry, but laughing seems like a better idea! Like the time I painted the couch and it turned crunchy, so then I sanded it trying to make it soft again... hahaha! Funny stuff!

Well at least I can only do better next time.

Yes. I will try again!

Maybe in a few years, after this grows out again.

Hahaha!

1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks cute in the pic, I bet it's not as bad as you might think. I'm taking a deep breath myself tonight. Although I'm not cutting my own hair, but I'm going in for a short cut. Shooooort. We'll see how I love it. I'm excited. Change is good, right? It either helps us move along to a better place, or helps us realize we liked things better before...lol

    ReplyDelete