Saturday, November 4, 2017

Second Time's the Charm

Hello, faithful readers, whoever you may be.

We have had a full week.

I'll start with my eye update. It's still healing. It's been swollen and goopy every day, but also less and less of those things every day. I guess eyes take a bit to heal.

My vision in that eye seems to be a bit blurry, but I attribute it to the extra goop in there. The rocks in my eye feeling is also less and less every day.

Today at the house we finished wiring every single fixture possible. We hooked up all the grounds and neutrals in every plug, light, fire alarm, switch and whatever else we could hook up. My fingers are killing me. Electricians have strong fingers my friends. It's all ready though. We are passing the inspection this time.

Today, we started having a problem with the van. It's a pretty significant one, where I start the van, no problem, and then as soon as I push on the gas to move, it dies. Every time. The blessing is that we can still drive it by gunning it, and it may have happened at a good time. Trevor may have time to fix it, depending on when we can schedule the insulation to go in.

And lastly, I want to show you my kids' Halloween costumes. They were so proud of themselves. We went ultra cheap this year and used what we had and a little bit of DI and other thrift stores and did a lot of remaking. It was so much fun this year!

3 comments:

  1. Those are awesome costumes!! ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, those costumes are adorable! I'm majorly impressed!! Glad your eye is feeling better. My advice for it: rest as much as possible. You're welcome for unsolicited advice. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. those costumes are AMAZING!! So so creative. :D I especially love Will in the R2D2 costume. That is so cute. I am glad your eye is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete