I'm not well.
I got hurt yesterday while working at the house.
I couldn't find the safety glasses before cutting tile, so I just went ahead without them.
A piece of tile flew into my eye while cutting.
I couldn't take it out immediately because I had mortar all over my hands.
It stayed in for well over an hour... or so ( I wasn't keeping track of time).
Why was it in so long, you might ask?
Because I wanted to finish what I was working on.
I finally was able to rinse my hands off, and then it got bad because it wasn't coming out of my eye.
I poured water into my eye and that didn't help and it was getting painful at this point.
This story is long, so let's fast forward.
This morning my eye was gooped closed.
It is very swollen too.
I can see just fine.
I have a slight headache.
It feels like I still have stuff in my eye.
The end.
Alyson, I'm so sorry. That's the last thing you need. Rest and take care of yourself. You don't have to be wonder woman. ❤❤❤
ReplyDeleteOh no Alyson! I'm sorry. I hope your eye gets better soon. ♥
ReplyDelete