I'm sure you can all guess what this post is about, given the title.
We failed the electrical inspection.
Actually, it sounds worse than it is.
We didn't fail anything that we had done, but we failed because we hadn't grounded any of the wires.
We didn't know we were supposed to do that. I mean, don't you do that when you hook up the fixtures?
So there's that.
Trevor has half the grounds run in the panel already. He did that last night while I was writhing in pain in my bed.
The good news, and the blessing part of all of this is that we don't need to fix any wires or staples or anything like that. That could have gotten very expensive. I'm very grateful it's just grounds.
So even though it's not exactly how we wanted it to go, our prayers were answered and we didn't have to shell out any more dough.
The end.
But not really.
The end will come next week, hopefully.
To be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment