Friday, May 9, 2014

When the Lord closes a door, somewhere He opens a window.

Interesting thought I've been having all day today. First of all, I'm feeling so much better, even though our car is still 100% broken. I can't believe how many people have been asking how they can help us. Trevor took a load over to the new house tonight. We hooked the trailer up to a friend's car and away they went. Tomorrow we have another friend who volunteered their truck. We should be mostly done by then. We will be sleeping on our mattresses on the floor for the next few weeks. I can't wait. Seriously. I'd much rather be mostly done and sleeping on the floor than waiting until the last minute and scrambling at the end.

p.s. We are living here until four days before school ends for the year. I'll only have to drive Logan and Samantha for a few days. It will save us a lot of time and gas money.


2 comments:

  1. I read somewhere that if when one door closes another one opens, you should move because your house is haunted. Good news, you're ahead of the game! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you know where this quote is from? It's from The Sound of Music! My favorite movie of all time!!!

    ReplyDelete