Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thank you to those of you who took the time to write an encouraging comment the other day. To be honest with you I'm feeling really discouraged.  This move is already costing an arm and a leg and now a major car issue. I don't want to go into the other issues flying around my house right now, but life certainly is overwhelming me at the moment. When is this streak of bad luck going to leave us? I give! I must have broken a mirror and not known it or something. If that's the case, our seven years is almost up. But knowing our bad luck, it's probably only the beginning of things going wrong. I'm going to go cry now.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry. You have had a bunch of bad luck lately. Hopefully after you move, your luck will turn around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will give you any and all of my good luck!
    P.S. I'm posting from my work desk. I think they must have servers in Pennsylvania, which is why you keep having a visitor from Pennsylvania. It's just me!

    ReplyDelete