Friday, May 23, 2014

Ah gee whiz....

For real. I'm speechless. This is getting to be so absurd.

Truly.

You won't believe this.

Today, on the way to the new house, the tread on one of the trailer tires blew off on the highway and tore the fender off of the trailer.

For. Reals.

Ready for another one?

Today Samantha's teacher called to say she had just thrown up and to come get her.

For. Reals.

I'm not making any of this up.

4 comments:

  1. Wow. That stinks. I hope things start to work out for you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness gracious! That's quite the unlucky streak you've got going! This has to end! Something positive this way comes....well, your way anyway! Hang in there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. One thing after another! I am so sorry! I hope it gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. On the bright side . . . you have a place to live and food to eat!! Or throw up, as the case may be.

    Sorry, couldn't help it. Hope things are going better!

    ReplyDelete