Thursday morning, I awoke to Logan running in my room excitedly screaming "It's Frank! It's Frank!" and then running to the window to pull back the blinds and look outside. Sure enough, there he was on his riding mower, back from the winter break. As excited as he was to see him, I couldn't get Logan to go outside and talk to him and tell Frank he was glad he is back. I can't wait to see what unfolds this season in the Lawnmower Man Saga.
Phoebe has been sick. Phoebe has been sick for almost two months. The doctors bills are getting larger and larger. They thought it was Celiac Disease. All the symptoms were there, but they recently ruled that one out. I think she is starting to feel better and put on weight again, so maybe it was just a really long drawn-out virus? Who knows.
I can't wait to start regularly going to the park again! I am itching to get outside and get some exercise and sun! So glad it's Spring!
Cute new pic! I love the color of the chair. :) I want it to get warm too, although not too warm. I like it just right . . . kinda like Goldilocks. :D
ReplyDeletei love your new blog header! where did you find an orange chair like that!? cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks Chelsey! It's actually yellow, but with the magic of Photoshop I changed the color.
ReplyDeleteI get a KICK out of the lawn mowing story and Frank! SO FUNNY!!!! You should write a book and call it the adventures of Frank and Logan!
ReplyDeleteAny word on Phoebe? I hope she's ok!