Friday, April 15, 2011

Recipe Sharing

I am not one for sharing recipes. Not that I don't want to share, but my recipes are not worthy of sharing. However, I came across this recipe and it would honestly be a shame not to share it. It is THAT good!

I would never buy a deep fryer, although I have entertained the idea. After thinking about my family's health I made the decision against it. We love fries, but they have to be just so. Not soggy, just crispy enough.These fries are so yummy. You'll never believe they are baked. Mmmmm. My mouth is watering...


WORLDS BEST BAKED FRIES
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon onion powder
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 2 russet potatoes, scrubbed and cut into fries

  1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
  2. Place Parmesan cheese, olive oil, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper, salt, and potatoes into a resealable plastic bag. Seal the bag, then shake to coat the potatoes with the seasoning. Spread the potatoes over a baking sheet.
  3. Bake in the preheated oven until the potatoes are to your desired crispiness. Half an hour or so?

6 comments:

  1. They sound great! I will try them! Thanks for sharing.. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so delicious. Alyson made them for us. The only thing that we changed is the cheese. We bought the real cheese and grated it and then it was a lot more healthy. The other is a large percentage of msg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are these what you made at mom and dad's? They were sure yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, that last one was Laura on M&D's computer. So's this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooops! That was me! I keep doing that! Sorry Jenn!

    ReplyDelete