I have some news. I bit the bullet and got a website... A REAL LIVE WEBSITE!!!!!!! I can't believe my luck! I was really nervous about taking this step, but I went for it and well, here it is: www.alysonraephotography.com
Now, please go easy on me. This is not a professionally built site, just a site that was put together in spare time by someone who knows nothing about building websites. It goes wonky on mobile devices, but it's still usable.
You're going to see lots of pictures of my family and my kids. Some may say that's cheating, and I say: do you know how many family members I have? Besides, it shows a lot about me. My family is important to me. So if you want, go take a look. Or not. I'll still love you either way.
I meant to tell you earlier but awesome website! Looks like you've done a lot of work. Now for you to start pulling in the big bucks! :)
ReplyDeleteYour website looks GREAT!!!! I love it! Very clean!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to see you all are doing well! I sure miss you!
ReplyDelete