Thursday, January 1, 2015

OH man have I been having major pain in my arm and shoulder lately. It has kept me up all night a few nights. It aches literally all day long. I'd really love to just chop the stupid arm off. Dumb arm.

I told Trevor that I'm ready to have surgery. I know. If you know me, you know it must be pretty bad to have driven me to this point. I'm terrified of doctors, hospitals, needles, knives, blood, eh and whatever else is encompassed in a hospital. Also I'm terrified of anesthesia. You think they'd do surgery with me awake?

2 comments:

  1. Well that just stinks! I'm sorry. Remind me to tell you about my latest er experience. It was awesome, not. I'm in pain myself, but I have a feeling my pain will clear up and yours will still be chronic. I'm sorry again. You should look into surgery. Have you thought about taking aleve daily? Brett has started doing that because of chronic pain in his elbow. He says it feels a lot better. The pain would wake him up at night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Mike should go in at the same time! He needs shoulder surgery bad but, won't get it done!

    ReplyDelete