Monday, December 22, 2014

Speaking of Eyes...

Today was our Christmas program for Sacrament Meeting and Trevor and I were both heavily involved. We had to be to church an hour early, so I was racing around the house and steaming everything I could get my hands on, and brushing everything, and bathing everything. Not in that order of course. Just before we left the house I mentioned to Trevor that Carter and Sami's eyes looked suspiciously red. He hurriedly brushed it off and said they were fine.

We raced to church with me driving while putting makeup on and Trevor putting on his socks and shoes and tying his tie. We got there exactly on time and ran inside to get everything ready and do some last minute practicing and warming up. yada yada.

It was then that Trevor really took a look at their eyes. Hmm. Yes indeed. It did look suspiciously like our kids had pink eye. Of course, even if we had decided they had it at home, which I had, it wouldn't have changed anything. Trevor was narrating the program, and I had multiple numbers to sing in.

So hopefully no one at church comes down with pink eye, especially the lovely family whom I love so very much that were sitting behind us and took care of our kids while we were both on the stand. We left directly after Sacrament Meeting was over. Maybe, just to show our gratitude, we should bring them some sweets... after the pink eye has cleared up of course.

2 comments:

  1. LOL Oh pink eye, I really really hate thee. Hope it clears up quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, ha ha, you two crack me up! But, ya' gotta' do what ya' gotta' do, right? LOL!

    ReplyDelete