Monday, June 9, 2014

Potatoes

I think maybe something died under our stove. I'm not sure of that, but the past few days I've been smelling a weird rotten potato like smell. The thing is, we have no potatoes in our house. I'm in no way moving this stove by myself. No. Way. I'm too afraid. Will someone come help me?

I started running again last week. It was fun clear up until the herd of cows started chasing me. I have prior experience with cows and jumping fences. They are nimble creatures. I was afraid the herd of cows were going to jump the fence between us and continue chasing me. Then a pack of dogs started chasing me. Okay, four dogs. I told them to get lost. Then they started biting me. That was scary. Then the dumb owner called them off.

It has been interesting living here so far. More on that later.

2 comments:

  1. Rotting potatoes, running cows and biting dogs, oh my! This sounds like quite the place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring one of those foghorn things with you next time. It'll scare the bajeebees out of both the cows and the dogs. And you'd get a great laugh. Win - win.

    ReplyDelete