Thursday, June 26, 2014

The Skin Experiment

I am retarded when it comes to my skin. I don't take care of it. I never learned how to take care of it. I don't have or take the time to take care of it.
However, it recently hit me how retarded I am for being lazy about this, so I got online and read all about how to take care of skin. This can all be very overwhelming, and truthfully this is why I haven't cared in the past.
I sifted through all the fluff though and now I have no excuse.
In case you are just as dumb as me, here are the main points: wash, exfoliate, serum, hydrate with sunscreen... and in that order. Ta-da!
This goes for your whole body. Except only use serum on your face. And you only need to do this once for your body every day, and twice for your face. But only wash your face once or it will get dry. The key here is hydration and sunscreen. DUH! WHO KNEW?
Not me. I'm a doofus. And a nincompoop. I can't believe I waited this long to care.

2 comments:

  1. That was very informative. You should print it up on a little magnet and hand it out to people. I for one would like that hanging on my mirror, so that I can remember what I should be doing. Otherwise I am going to forget this in very short order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously. You should do that. One of those magnets please!

    ReplyDelete