This move has been stressful. Some days I have wanted to scream and scream some more from frustration.
We have a ton less room than our last place. It is driving me crazy. Mostly I think the extra room was in storage; closets and such. But all will work out, because eventually what will happen is we will just throw it out and do without if it doesn't fit.
We haven't had a dining room table or chairs since the garage sale. Yesterday I hit the wall (so to speak) and got out the ingredients for making a new table ( because wood working is just like cooking, people!).
I am making the table out of two tables. One a pub table, and one a normal height table. Both tables have major issues and are just like peanut butter and chocolate; better together.
I will take a picture today when I finish them. And even though I want to eat on this table right away, we have to wait for everything to cure for at least a week. Booh.
In other news, I hate the lonely part about moving. We will go to our new ward Sunday and hopefully make some friends.
And I've been running the other direction from our house, and it's been so much better! Nothing has chased me so far.
Yay! I'm glad you found a new running route. Can't wait to see the table!
ReplyDelete