Recently we were gathered together at the Misseldine household in Boise (Trevor's parents). We were having a yummy smorgasbord of tacos and toppings.
~Side note: There is NOTHING like a good fresh yummy salsa. I'm still having dreams about that stuff.
Anyway, I load my plate up with all these yummy foods and put all my stuff on a platter thingy. I walk carefully into the living room and set everything down on a long ottoman. Then not thinking, I sit down beside it. Picture what happened next: "Gosh, this ottoman is squishy." as I sink down into it, I look over and watch my food and water flying through the air.
Of course, I couldn't stop laughing at the surprise of it all. It was awfully funny. But truly, this is the story of my life, and why life with me is so much fun.
A few months ago I was talking with my mom about how I am clumsy in all aspects of my life; socially and physically. I guess it could be spiritually as well. I've never thought about that one. She relayed to me a story about when she was Relief Society president and a misunderstanding that happened with the Primary President. In this instance she did something very innocent and it was taken to be done with malicious intent by the primary president. This is something that happens ALL THE TIME with me. I'm not kidding.
This is where I have this giant epiphany that I am my mother.
P.S. My mother is clumsy too.
No comments:
Post a Comment