Ugh. Why does every post come out sounding like a whining marathon. I'm truly not meaning to sound whiny. And you who are reading this are probably saying to yourself "what the heck are you talking about Alyson? You haven't even posted anything in a super long time!"
So I actually do write posts... all the time. I just never press the "post" button. And it's because I think they sound so dang annoying. I don't want to be annoying.
I don't know how else to say this, and I've been meaning to say it, but it's been a secret for so long, that it's actually easier for me not to say anything. Ugh.
I'm pregnant. There. I said it.
I think I don't want to put it out there because 1.) It's very scary to tell the world and then have something happen and have to un-tell the whole world and listen to everyone's I'm sorry's. 2.) Again, as I've already said, this is very scary for me. I'm scared every time I go to the doctor that there will be no heartbeat. 3.) I'M SCARED!
Okay. Enough of that. I'm truly so grateful to be adding to our family. We want this baby so bad. I don't care what we have boy or girl. I just want a healthy baby.
Now the question is how are we going to live in this small space and add one more child to the mix. Good question. I'm not sure. It will all work out?

Congratulations. I'm sure you have very mixed emotions and that would be very difficult. Hope all goes well!
ReplyDeleteOh Alyson, you NEVER EVER sound like you're whining too much! I am VERY HAPPY to hear you are pregnant! You are an EXCELLENT Mom! I understand the feeling, emotions, and fears you are going through! We will pray and then pray some more, that all will be ok and your precious baby will be healthy and strong!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'm so excited for you!! I hope everything works out and that you get a happy, healthy bouncy, baby! But in the mean time I hope you can toss that worry to the skies above. :) Love ya girl!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Congrats. It is scary but for now I am going to be very happy for you and want to see those pearly whites of yours as you smile. Love and miss you!
ReplyDeleteYou are not whinny at all. I love you. And am so excited for you. You rock as a mommy and are the greatest. Just be prepared for me to come sleep somewhere on the floor when you have the baby cause I wanna hold it!!! I like now! But really call me you slacker it's been a while and I need to whine to you some more. :-)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! I am so happy for you! Let me know if I can ever do anything! Love you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! That is great news! So happy for your family!
ReplyDeleteKatie Bindrup