Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Black Cloud Be Gone!

I feel as if there has been a black cloud over me and my family for the past year and a half.

Odd.

Especially the past few months I feel it. I think the yucky winter has something to do with it, and perhaps a little family drama here and there.

I am ready to be done with it! Black cloud be gone!

Spring is here, and we are having a baby! A BABY!!!!!!!!

Forget all the things in life that I want or think we must have to be happy.

We have a sweet little baby on the way, and we are all healthy (except me, but that's okay) and we have a JOB! Remember all that job drama a few years ago? Ugh. I never want to go back there again.

I need to remind myself daily of the blessings we have in our life, and stop dwelling on the blessings   I think we need to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment