i didn't know you were pregnant. was it recent? i am sorry! it is so hard when you want to be pregnant and it seems like everyone and their aunt is!! ...and you're not. i am sorry! hang in there. and you're right, things ALWAYS look better and brighter tomorrow :)
I wish I could like this post a bazillion times. I have felt like this A LOT! You have pretty much summed up my main thought for the past few years....
And now my tooth fell apart. Thanks. Awesome day.
ReplyDeleteWe love you Alyson. You are an awesome girl and it is okay to be sad!!
ReplyDeletei didn't know you were pregnant. was it recent? i am sorry! it is so hard when you want to be pregnant and it seems like everyone and their aunt is!! ...and you're not. i am sorry! hang in there. and you're right, things ALWAYS look better and brighter tomorrow :)
ReplyDeletexo
p.s. sorry your tooth fell apart :( some days are like that :(
ReplyDeleteI wish I could like this post a bazillion times. I have felt like this A LOT! You have pretty much summed up my main thought for the past few years....
ReplyDelete