Thursday, April 26, 2012

Plugging Along

We're all sick. Logan was sick last week and I thought we would all skip getting it since he felt better and none of us had any symptoms. Then it hit. First Phoebe. Then me. Now Samantha. 
This is how I feel too. I gave Sami bubble wrap to help her be happy. But when she's sick she's soooo grumpy. Man her hair is OUT. OF. CONTROL.

We brought our blankets outside and lay in the sunshine. You'd never know we were sick.

Phoebe had fun smelling the dandilions

And of course she always has so much energy. 

And Logan was rubbing it in that he felt just fine.




I just don't get how she can be so happy when she's clearly sick.



4 comments:

  1. thank you for powting pictures of the kids. I love to see them. just can't get enough!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... somethings seems different about these pictures. But I just can't seem to put my finger on it... :) Maybe it was a new wash you put on them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Good one Jenn. You are so intuitive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It stinks to be sick. I hope you get better soon.
    C

    ReplyDelete