This was not a good week for me. It started off ok, but a less than stellar trip to the park with people being obtusely insensitive and talking about how excited and happy they were to be pregnant kind of left me feeling empty.
It all came to a head yesterday and really became more than I can bear. I don't need to go into details. I'm tired of being a spectacle and a one man show for everyone to gawk at and whisper about. I'm having a bad life, and a few comments and encouraging words every now and then on the blog would be helpful. Instead everyone comes to read, but no one comments. So no more of that. I'm tired of feeling alone and unsupported and unloved. I may be a train wreck, but I'm not a spectacle.
{Post Edit} This is Alyson 11/14/13 I am going back through my blog and posting old posts I had that I never published. Kinda funny to read them now and sad at the same time. I was a complete mess back then.
No comments:
Post a Comment