Sunday, March 25, 2012

what a week

Phoebe burned her hand before church today on my curling iron. She has blisters up her fingers too, but you can't see them in this picture.

Soaking her hand in water to stop the burn.
My hottie. I'm so grateful every day for this man in my life.
Logan had his first bike accident. I thought he might have broken his arm, but it was a miracle that he didn't.
He scraped his back up too.


So this was two weeks ago. Better late than never right? Samantha had a birthday! She's four years old now! WOWEE!

Don't judge. Her cake is store bought, but at least she had a cake with everything that was going on.


We had pizza. Samantha's favorite food.
Samantha helped me set up a photo shoot. She posed for me here in her pajamas and minnie mouse ears with a lovely fake smile.

4 comments:

  1. Logan, We are so sorry you had a bike wreck. It doesn't look like fun. We hope you are feeling better not. Phoebe, you are so brave too. We love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a super cute cake! And cute pictures all around. Sorry you all have been having so much pain lately. Maybe you all need a vacation to Boise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...that's scary when your kids have bike wrecks like that! Glad he didn't get hurt worse.

    Happy birthday to samantha!! Love the cake, so cute!!

    So sorry for phoebe! That blister looks yucky and painful.

    I think you all need someone to bring you extra smooches and loves. I will see what I can do to help with that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! This is so funny because Rylie recently turned 4 also and she had the EXACT SAME CAKE!!!!! How funny is that? So, not only were our girls born around the same time, they have the same taste!!!! Hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete