Thursday, March 29, 2012

An answer to a prayer

My older sister called two days ago and asked if I had read CJane's latest post. "No. I've been busy and haven't visited her blog for a while" I replied.

"Well you've GOT to go and read it."

I've been meaning to go look at the post but really, I've just been so busy! So tonight, after all the kids were in bed and Trevor was tucked in and the house was picked up I finally went to read the post.

WOW. It was as if CJane knew me and my trials and knew I needed to hear exactly what she wrote.

If you haven't read it yet, or are not familiar with CJane, click on the link and go read her blog. She is a very good writer and really nailed this one.

Also if you have time read the second installment. It's just as good and I love her take on it all.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...That is a really good post. It gives me hope and makes me feel a little less confused :)

    ReplyDelete