Friday, September 30, 2011

My name is Alyson and I have allergies.

I only have them in the Spring and Fall.

I get them the worst in the Fall.

Every year I forget I have allergies.

Then I remember.

I took a Claritin D last night.

The first time I've been able to take an allergy pill in four years.

It made me really loopy and weird.

I threw the tv remote at Trevor in the middle of the night. Really hard.

It took a huge chunk of skin out of his ankle.

It was bleeding.

I pulled some of my hair out.

I had some really strange dreams all about a soft white cloud.

I don't remember any of this except the cloud.

This morning we couldn't find Trevor's glasses.

We thought for sure that I picked them up in the middle of the night and with super-human strength crushed them in my hands to a pulp.

Then we found them. Unscathed.

I don't think I'll take any more of those things.

5 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha ha ! ! ! Yeah, sounds like you should definitely not take anymore of those things. Did it help with your allergies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh my! Hahahahaha, scariness! That'll teach Trevor to mess with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmm...that is really weird Alyson! You crack me up!! ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very weird reaction. Could it be the glass of wine that you took the pill with???
    Hopefully you won't find out next week that you made some strange long distance calls or bought anything from the home-shopping network.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha you always make me laugh!!!

    ReplyDelete