Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Logan Rides the Bus
Technically this was from Logan's second day of school, but we'll just pretend it was his first. I took him to school his first day, and that is just plain boring. He was so excited to ride on the bus. He really wanted me to let him ride it the first day, but there was no way I was going to miss out on taking him to school.
He looks a little nervous waiting here for the bus to show up.
He finally sees the bus coming!!
Logan's bus driver's name is Rusty.
Bye Logan! Have a good day!

So when I went to school to pick Logan up this afternoon (he rides the bus to school, but not home) Logan started crying and yelling at me hysterically that he wanted to ride the bus home and his friend was riding it home and how I was so mean. Ok. I think we've got some hormones going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hahahaha! Cute pictures.
ReplyDeleteWhat good memories. Logan looks like he is so ready for school!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome he wasn't scared to ride the bus alone! He looked so cute heading to school! You have a kid in school now! Wahoo!
ReplyDeletehe is SO stinking cute!!! that is so great that he loves the bus b/c the bus can be a horrible mean place for kids sometimes!!!
ReplyDeletep.s. i LOVE the picture of you and your little girl at the bottom of your blog! it is SO cute! and you are SO beautiful!!!
Oh I love it! Babies are growing up! So weird he was just in diapers when we met you guys. Now he wants to ride the bus! Crazy...
ReplyDelete