Try saying the title of this post with a little attitude. Go ahead. Say it OUT LOUD. Now with a little more sass.
HAHAHA! Ah, I woke up this morning saying that to myself as I deleted my latest posting. Gross. It grossed me out. I am SO sorry to whoever actually read that story. Ick. We do not need to read about vomit. Ever. End of story.
Good News!
HAHAHA! Ah, I woke up this morning saying that to myself as I deleted my latest posting. Gross. It grossed me out. I am SO sorry to whoever actually read that story. Ick. We do not need to read about vomit. Ever. End of story.
Good News!
I found Phoebe's birthday photos!
Bad News!
They are all blurry! Every. Single. One.
Bad News!
They are all blurry! Every. Single. One.
But that's how we roll around here. So without further ado, I give you
Phoebe's 2nd Birthday!
Now just so you know, we like to open our presents every year in the same fashion we came into this world... OUR BIRTHDAY SUITS! Except we wear underwear.
Sheesh! I'm kidding! Who do you think we are? Phoebe likes to roam the house, yard and neighborhood in nothing but her skivvies. She is very comfortable in her own skin. I don't have the energy lately to stop her. Or is it that I don't have the energy to get her dressed. Hmmm. So... yeah.


Please don't judge us by our messy house. I am in the middle of working on a photo booth set for a wedding and it was taking over everything in the house at the time.

Phoebe's so funny. She is so cute without really trying, hilarious. Thanks for sharing all these cute pictures! It's fun to see her au natural. :)
ReplyDeleteTwo years already. This is just crazy and that just reminds me how long its been since we've seen each other, not good, so sad.
ReplyDeleteShe is a doll! Love her cake!
ReplyDeleteI love Phoebe! She is so dang HILARIOUS!!!!! She makes me smile and laugh!
ReplyDelete