DO NOT ADJUST THE COLOR ON YOUR MONITOR!!! These chairs really are that bright! AND I LOVE IT! Thanks to my sister Jenn for the awesome yellow/gold chairs. It is such a fun assortment of color! I love my living room!!

This week I refinished one of my three bookcases as seen in the picture below. It took forever, so it might be a while until I get to the next one. I really need to recover the two ottomans too. I have such a hard time deciding on fabric though. This whole thing is a work in progress.
That looks AWESOME!!! Great job!!
ReplyDeleteCute! I can't wait to come visit you! :)
ReplyDeleteWow! Talk about retro! Very cool Alyson!
ReplyDeleteI like what you've done. Nice combination of colors. Is that a new rug too?
ReplyDeleteLooks AWESOME!!! i love bright colors too! you did a great job! Where did you get all the pieces?
ReplyDeleteso cute! love all the color!
ReplyDeleteSweeeeeet! :D
ReplyDeletethrift stores and Craigslist are my friends! Thanks everyone!
ReplyDeleteNot a new rug, Mom. We've had that rug about six years now.
ReplyDeleteI really love how colorful you living room is!
ReplyDeleteI looooooooooove the yellow chairs! I have a green... OLIVE GREEN chair that looks almost the same! I got it for fifteen dollars at the DI in Boise. And then we stuffed it in the front seat of our Oldsmobile and drove it home. It's been with us ever since!
ReplyDeleteLong story... but I looooooooove the yellow chairs!
LOVE it!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. I am always jealous to see how motivated you are..... they look awesome. Totally Alyson. When are you coming down to my house to help me decorate and put it all back together?
ReplyDelete