That. is. weird. I am just as confused as you are. ??
Um....I just have no words! What to say? I can't stop looking at it, laughing in bewilderment!
oooook... that video must be for the extreme dog lover. i hope she makes a million dollars! (it was so disterbing i couldn't finish watching it.)
What the heck??
ya, did you ever read the hunger games? this is what I now picture the "muts" to maybe have looked like. freakishly freaky!
That. is. weird. I am just as confused as you are. ??
ReplyDeleteUm....I just have no words! What to say? I can't stop looking at it, laughing in bewilderment!
ReplyDeleteoooook... that video must be for the extreme dog lover. i hope she makes a million dollars! (it was so disterbing i couldn't finish watching it.)
ReplyDeleteWhat the heck??
ReplyDeleteya, did you ever read the hunger games? this is what I now picture the "muts" to maybe have looked like. freakishly freaky!
ReplyDelete