Monday, February 7, 2011

I am off facebook. Just so you know. I have noticed that the trend is going away from blogging and moving towards facebook. I don't have the time for both, so I needed to make a decision. This is it.

For 2011, I am going to try to move the focus of my blog more towards bettering myself and my family. I want to be more positive and inventive. Yeah, that means there are going to be more creative things on here like there used to be. I'm not really sure myself what that completely means, but I guess we'll all see in the coming weeks.

My goal is also to do stuff on here that I've never done and also to put myself out there on a whole new creative level. Oh, do I have you yet? You'll be able to make fun of me like never before! (Remember when I made shoes for Samantha? OH OH or the botched blessing dress!!) haha! Ah those are good memories.

I can't wait to see what is in store for us all!

5 comments:

  1. yay!!! excited for your upcoming blog posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alyson, I'm sure you have WAY more success then you do mess-ups! Looking forward to getting some ideas from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to say this but.....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I loved our chats and will miss you! What am I going to do? I know this makes me a bad friend for not being supportive but, I gotta' look out for me! Ha ha! Oh, and you could never botch anything my dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made SHOES? I missed that. I want to see pictures. Or a link to a blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about Facebook. I had to get off there for several months.

    Looking forward to your future posts and all your incredible projects! You're so talented Alyson!

    ReplyDelete