Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Musings by Mwah

I love Phoebe's chicklet teeth!
My sister Laura came for a visit. We love having visitors! Laura was very entertaining as always. We took lots of pictures together and went thrift store shopping. We totally scored at DI when we randomly came across a stash of camera lenses! It was amazing! She found a lens she had been wanting, and I found the lens I was trying to get up the courage to ask Trevor for! To top that off, the prices were cheap too!

Here is a picture of Laura reading to my kids who are all enthralled with her.

Later in the day my sister Jenn and her hubby stopped by. Jenn is the Wood in PepperWood photography. So of course we had to take her to the thrift store to look at the lenses and she got one too! I am telling you, it was the find of a lifetime!

These pictures were all taken with my thrift store lens.What am I doing trying to take people's portraits when I am clearly so good at landscape photography, right? lol!

7 comments:

  1. WOW!! ...is all I can say. I dream of something like that happening... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! A picture of me made it onto your blog! At last I've achieved one of my lifelong goals! ;) Your kids are fun to read to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a great pic of Laura and the kids and the picture of the rose is nice as well!;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I love a great find!!! So excited for you. Love the pics with the lense :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura is such a softie for kids, and she loves stories, so you have a perfect combination!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really are an amazing photographer! And I think it's so awesome that you taught a class!!

    ReplyDelete