Friday, September 3, 2010

Haircut

I cut Samantha's hair on a whim. I am glad I did. Her hair is so stringy and thin the longer it gets. Gross. So she sat on the bathroom counter eating a cheese stick patiently waiting for me to cut it. It's not perfect, but I am happy with it.

8 comments:

  1. you're a photographer and a hair dresser??!? man, your kids are lucky! it's a cute haircut! she's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Alyson, she even looks older!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oH wow! She looks so beautiful and dang cute!!! She just grew up like 5 years! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cu-u-u-u-te! :) Love that girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The haircut is cute - and hey! Did you make her headband rosettes? If so, I need some instructions so I can make some too! :) Good job Alyson on her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to know what hairy string cheese tastes like.

    ReplyDelete