Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Other Day

The other day I was doing some goofing off around the house trying out some things on the camera. The girls were both down for naps so it was just me and Logan. We had fun making silly faces and taking pictures of random things. I totally forgot about it until today when I went to empty the pics off the camera and had a good laugh. Am I the only one who forgets about pictures and then gets so excited when I find them?







4 comments:

  1. Do you find it a hindrance to have your second toe longer than your big toe? :D Brett has the same problem, so I thought I'd ask...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done that a couple times and yes, I'm way excited to find pictures I'd forgotten about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, but I do find it a hindrance to have a bunion. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete