
Not.
But I wish I did. It has been a lifelong dream to win a golden ticket from a Wonka Bar.
Last night at the store I saw a stand advertising that there was a new contest going on to find the "golden ticket".
So I did what anyone would have done. I bought EIGHT Scrumdidliumptious bars.
I only had the heart to open three last night. And no. I did not find the golden ticket.
The chocolate is still sitting there un-eaten.
I want to open the other bars, but I don't want to be disappointed.
Anyone else as crazy as me?
I think it's everyones dream to find a golden ticket! I probably would've done the same thing...only the chocolate wouldn't be un-eaten...
ReplyDeleteOpen them all..
ReplyDeleteI actually bought each of my four kids one for easter hoping that one of them would get a golden ticket. HEHE!! We didn't win either! :(
ReplyDelete