
Samantha has been going on the big toilet for a while now. Since she has been sick the last week she has been taking a long time to go potty. I don't know why, she just has.
So lately I put her on the toilet and leave the room for a few minutes.
Yesterday I was waiting for her to yell that she was "DONE" but instead I heard terrified screams coming from the bathroom.
I ran in there to find Sami sitting on the toilet leaning as far away as she could from the toilet paper. Said toilet paper tail was blowing in the wind from the heat register which is positioned below it as if it were ALIVE! She was so scared!
I thought maybe I had imagined it all except that today it happened again! Same scream and same scary alive toilet paper blowing in the wind.
Kids are funny.
This still makes me laugh every time I think of it. Sammi makes me laugh. A lot.
ReplyDeleteFunny story, thanks for sharing it with us. Love you. Mom from Texas
ReplyDeleteHahaha, that's so funny!! Poor girl, I can't believe it happened two days in a row!
ReplyDeleteHAHA!! I LOVE THAT LITTLE GIRL! What a cutie! ~Heather
ReplyDeleteThat's so funny, wish I could've witnessed it!
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome!! I love stories like that!
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome!! I love stories like that!
ReplyDeleteHey I want another update!! I can say that right??? Even though I never update my blog....
ReplyDeleteAt least she's afraid of it and not rolling it out and shoving it in the toilet and trying to flush it...:)
ReplyDelete