I think it is the black and white that makes such a simple statement. Plus, did I mention that Trevor let me take the money from watching the dog and buy a new lens? I think he felt bad that he hasn't had to pick up any poo or wake up for any middle of the night bathroom runs. So this is my new lens. It was super cheap, but awesome still!
Did you get a remote for your camera???? SO COOL!!! What a thoughtful hubby you have Ü
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are AWESOME! You look like you are just about the best Mom on the planet!
I love these pics also! That is so cool that you got a remote for your camera! What possibilities you have now! Love your photos...:D
ReplyDeleteI think it is the black and white that makes such a simple statement. Plus, did I mention that Trevor let me take the money from watching the dog and buy a new lens? I think he felt bad that he hasn't had to pick up any poo or wake up for any middle of the night bathroom runs. So this is my new lens. It was super cheap, but awesome still!
ReplyDeleteI want one! These are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow, I had no idea such a thing even existed!! I might have to mention something to Matt...
ReplyDeleteOh, and you look totally gorgeous by the way... :)
ReplyDelete