It snowed and I sent the kids out to play. All they did was walk around making footprints. I guess I need to show them how to make a snowman or something.
Next we have a picture of me and Phoebe in front of my current pile of laundry to be folded. I told you I am holding nothing back! I have just gotten out of the shower and have no makeup on. Well, except for the part that is smudged under my right eye.
Logan wanted in on the picture
And then we have a funny movie. Well, it is really about nothing, but if you wonder what we look or sound like these days then take a look!
Oh I guess I should comment on the video. Did you notice the dirty diaper in the corner by my naked baby? The pile of coats by the banister? The toys out of their cubby? The Vacuum sitting on the floor (I was in the middle of vacuuming when Logan decided he wanted to make this video). I am still in my pajamas. Samantha has bed head. Well lets face it. My house is a mess!
And I guess the cats out of the bag. Samantha is almost potty trained. I can't handle two kids in diapers! You like how the potty chair is right out in the middle of the family room?
The End.
LOVE this Alyson. You are so funny. Looks like you guys are just havin fun. Daphne is sitting on my lap and like the movie. She wants to watch it again.
ReplyDeleteLOVE it!!! You're kids are super cute! AND you are BEAUTIFUL with or without make up ---- I wish I was so lucky Ü
ReplyDeleteFunny kids! I don't think I've ever heard Samantha speak before. That was cute! :D
ReplyDelete~loved the potty chair! you're great Alyson I miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteHey, that sounds an awful lot like a day in the life of the Boardmans...only minus the middle child and add a few more dirty diapers at random intervals all over the room!
ReplyDeleteAlyson, girl, you are hilarious :) I'm glad I'm not the only one with a mountain of laundry waiting to be folded...
ReplyDeleteI love your hair btw, it's getting so long!