It seems everyone is talking about their new year resolutions these days. This is embarrassing but I must admit I have never made any, or if I did I have no recollection of it.
I have so much to be grateful for this past year. I want to keep moving forward. So in trying to keep my momentum going, here it is in all its glory. I give you....
MY RESOLUTIONS FOR 2010 (in no particular order)
1.GET A JOB (not for me, for Trevor. Maybe this shouldn't be on my list.)
2.Reliable car that doesn't have a check engine light flashing all the time (see goal #1)
3.Hair cut (yeah it IS pitiful ((see goal #1))
4.move out of my parents' house before they get home in April (see goal #1)
5.Root canal (see goal #1)
6.lose the rest of the baby weight
7.Tell my kids how much I love them with smooches and hugs at least three times a day.
8.Be more creative
9.Family scripture study
10.BE A BETTER PERSON
I think I could make this list super long, but maybe since I have never done this before I should keep it short. Besides, there are some major goals on there. Better not overwhelm myself.
Happy New Year everyone!
LOVE YOU ALL!!
I can help you with the haircut. I'm getting pretty good with Tobie's. Let me know if you want me to help you with that. Just as long as you don't expect miracles, it's all good! :D
ReplyDeleteGreat goals!!! I'm suprised you've never made any resolustions. You're so accomplished, I just always assumed you were a regular goal setter :)
ReplyDeleteSo... are you guys really looking for a place to live this spring? Shawn and I are thinking of selling our house - Aprilish. We would love to work something out with you guys to help you get into a house if you are interested! It's all about paying it forward, right? :)
Just let me know :)
Hey has Trevor ever considered going solo? Pretty much everyone I took the Bar with out here last year either went out on their own or currently work as paralegals. The job market for lawyers sucks really bad in AZ right now.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, Happy New Year and hope you accomplish all your goals!
I have to laugh at the check engine light thing. It happens to us all the time. but we've discovered if we wait long enough it goes off for a couple days and gives some relief. Great goals!
ReplyDeleteI'm so horrible with resolutions, I never make any either! But seriously, you be more creative? Is that possible??
ReplyDelete