
I've been on a sewing kick lately. It's all I think about. And I've only recently discovered just how many free patterns there are on the internet!


And then there was this purse I just had to try. I made it for a gift for my sister's birthday. Since I wasn't sure which she would like, I made two. I don't know why since I don't even use a purse and now I have an extra one.


I've got some serious issues. Send me to sewers anonymous or something. I can't stop!
Ok! So freakin', dang cute!!! How much do you charge for any of those, including the diaper bag?
ReplyDeleteWhy should you have to stop, you're an amazing seamstress! I LOVE those purses!
ReplyDeleteSo you made those shoes? Are they on Sammy's feet?
ReplyDeleteIsn't it awesome when you can rediscover an old love for a craft?
ReplyDeleteI love feeling creative again!
Great job, Alyson. Keep on sewing!!!!
ReplyDeleteYes. I did make those shoes. And now I'm thinking how many different colors I can make them in. It never crossed my mind that anyone would ever want to buy any of these things. So Laura, e-mail me!
ReplyDeleteThose are just about the cutest little girlie shoes I've ever seen! How do you do that? You are sew creative!! :)
ReplyDeletethose shoes are so dang cute!! You are so talented. Hope all is well. Can't wait to see you in august for out camp-out...sewing machines included...lol j/k
ReplyDeleteI love the purses. Love..being the operative word here. Love them..like my birthday's coming up love them! :-) Seriously...you are so talented! I enjoy seeing your works of creativity. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE!! I need some lessons from you!!
ReplyDeleteWow, these look professional. Amazing
ReplyDeleteThose are amazing. Where do you get your free patterns? I would love to make some of those shoes. I've been thinking about it for a couple of months and just didn't know where to get a pattern. I was just going to make it up but just got a little scared. Great job! I think you guys should come to Las Vegas and we'll start a business together. We could make some really cute things to sell! You should think about it. Vegas has to be better than Idaho. Who needs green grass, trees and mountains.
ReplyDelete